- Home > Our Work > Our Projects > Bromley
|Location||Who we help|
|London Borough of Bromley||Young people aged between 16 and 21 who are in need of housing and additional support.|
|How we help||How to volunteer or get involved|
|We provide both floating and housing support to help with every aspect of a young person's life, from benefits to school work to independent living skills and health.||Contact our central office through this website's Get Involved page or call 0207 939 1220 to become part of our volunteer team.|
|Contact details||About us|
|Shelly Carter at Shelly.Carter@depaulcharity.org.uk||Young people can access our Bromley housing projects through London Borough of Bromley referrals.|
In Bromley we support young people to develop life skills so they achieve and maintain independence.
Our aims through the project are to:
- Prevent 16-to-17 year-olds being sent to bed & breakfast and temporary accommodation,
- Support service users to develop the daily living skills that enable them to achieve and maintain independence,
- Maximise and improve opportunities for accessing Education, Training and Employment (ETE),
- Support service users to address offending and reoffending behaviour. This will include compliance with Criminal Justice Orders,
- Decrease the number of young people who are actively involved with substance misuse,
- Improve and encourage the development of skills and confidence to negotiate safe healthy relationships and support service users to tackle issues affecting their physical, mental and sexual health and well-being, and
- Promote responsible parenting and enable service users who are contemplating parenthood to make informed decisions.