- Supporter Care Assistant
Supporter Care Assistant
|Job title||Job reference number|
|Supporter Care and Donation Processing Assistant||0405.SC/DP Asst|
|Salary||Hours per week|
|Permanent||Sherborne House SE1 4QQ|
Depaul UK helps people around the UK who are homeless, vulnerable and disadvantaged, with a special focus on young people. We are a homelessness charity with the largest network of emergency accommodation for young people in the UK, making a difference to the lives of thousands of young people each year. We are unique, innovative and very passionate about what we do, working in the very heart of local communities.
The role is part of a welcoming, supportive and self-starting fundraising team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing excellent supporter care, has a keen eye for detail and is a problem solver. We’ll offer you a supportive environment to learn in a passionate team who truly care about what they do.
If you are looking to develop a career in charity fundraising, and you meet the criteria below, we’d love to hear from you.
To be a success as our Supporter Care Assistant you will be:
- Enthusiastic, proactive and keen to learn
- Able to efficiently and accurately process supporter data
- Responsible for processing all donations and recording them on our Fundraising database (Raiser’s Edge)
- The main contact for supporter queries with a good telephone manner and the ability to listen and engage with the public
- A good communicator who can work closely with the Individual Giving team and the wider Fundraising and Finance teams to meet deadlines
- Able to produce written correspondence to quality standards
You should have knowledge of::
- Working with customer relationship management databases
- Working in a fundraising, sales and/or customer care environment
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
In return we can offer a range of employee benefits including; competitive salary, five weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays (rising to six weeks plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, life assurance and childcare voucher scheme.
Depaul strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. If you require information to be sent to you in an alternative format please let us know by contacting email@example.com or 0207 939 1250.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients.
Closing date: 03/06/2018 at midnight
Interview date: TBC
Please complete the below application documents and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than the closing date and time stated above.
Applications received after the deadline WILL NOT be put forward for shortlisting,
CVs will not be considered.
The Depaul Box Company
Do you want to help homeless young people but don't know where to start?
If you are moving house or putting stuff in storage, use the Depaul Box Company!
Instead of just relying on donations, the Depaul Box Company is our way to raise funds for our work while supplying you with boxes when you need them.
Our boxes look, cost and work exactly the same as all the others out there. The only difference is ours do a lot of good for the homeless.
By using a box, you can ensure a young person doesn’t have to sleep on one!