- Camino de Santiago
Camino de Santiago Challenge
Will you walk with us?
For the first time ever Depaul UK is walking the Camino de Santiago to raise funds for some of the most vulnerable young people in our communities.
Ever wondered what the Camino de Santiago is really like? Depaul is looking for supporters just like you!
Dust off your walking boots and help us to stamp out homelessness one step at a time. With stunning views, a tough physical walk, and the chance to make a real difference, make sure 2018 is one to remember for all the right reasons.
Join us to find out about this fantastic opportunity and walk with us in supporting young people facing homelessness. Share incredible moments together and challenge yourself with this once in a lifetime experience.
When 14-21 September 2018
How far 110km from Sarria to Santiago
Registration Fee £140 to secure your place
Fundraising Target £1750 (self-funded option available)
Depaul will organise flights, accommodation, half board and a guide, ensuring you can focus on making the most of this fantastic experience. With each step you take, we will get closer to stamping out homelessness and making sure that we can provide every young person with a safe place to sleep not just tonight, but every night.
Ready? Register your interest below and start your journey of a lifetime
Still not sure? Depaul is here to support you every step of the way.
Once you’ve signed and paid your registration you will receive:
- Depaul UK T-shirt you can use when you are training
- Comprehensive fundraising and training pack
- Support by phone and email to help with your fundraising and training
- A certificate after completing your event
- Regular updates on Depaul's work and how the money you've raised is helping young people affected by homelessness in the UK
- Resources to help you thank those who have donated and supported you in the run up and after you complete the challenge