- South Yorkshire Fundraising
South Yorkshire Fundraising
Depaul UK is working across South Yorkshire with young people with nowhere to call home or at risk of homelessness. Our key projects are SAFE@LAST - who provide support to young people who are 16 and under and at risk of running away, Nightstop South Yorkshire - who provide emergency accommodation in the homes of vetted volunteers and Depaul Sheffield - who provide supported housing for young people aged 16 to 21.
All our projects rely on the support of individuals and communities across South Yorkshire. We would love you to join our group of wonderful people who are the reason we can support young people day in day out. Want to get involved?
- Take on a challenge... run the Sheffield Half Marathon or trek Costa Rica
- Put on a fundraising event or choose Depaul UK as your charity of the year
- Are you involved with a school? Put on a PJ Day or hold a school sleepout
- Are you involved with a church? Take part in our Lent campaign - Forty Nights of Nightstop
If you would like to know more about fundraising for our work in South Yorkshire, fill in the form below or contact Matt Redmore on email@example.com.